PROFESSIONAL RESIDENTIAL ROOFING AND MORE
We do both residential and commercial roofing Mission KS business. We install mostly Owens Corning GAF, CertainTeed, IKO, Atlas, Decra, DeVinci and Tamko roofing products on our residential homes.
ROOFING MISSION KS SERVICES
HCS Restoration LLC specializes in using Owens Corning and Tamko roofing products. We are a preferred installer for Owens Corning.
• We will tarp a roof if the damage allows rain to enter in the house (tree on roof, wind).
• We give free estimates.
• We remove previous layers (2 or more) and haul to recycling.
• We use heavy-duty synthetic #30 underlayment instead of tar paper to give a leak-proof roof.
• We use heavy-duty Ice & Waterover the valleys to prevent leaks (most vulnerable area).
• We install new drip edge for beauty to repair worn out ones, and to keep the rain from getting under the edge of the new shingles.
• We install or replace roof vents and vent pipe boots.
• We come with a crew and tear off and install the whole roof in one or two days.
• We also provide other services: fix gutters; downspouts; fascia replacement; and interior drywall, taping, spackling and painting from water leaks. Often there is other damage besides the roof or exterior maintenance that needs to be done to make your house look its best. We strive to deliver the best as a roofing Mission KS company.
Sometimes the fascia needs to be painted or replaced before the roof is done. It has constant exposure to the weather and is more prone to damage than other parts of the house.
The soffit under the overhang of the roof may be damaged and needs to be painted or replaced. The soffit is important to provide ventilation to keep the attic cooler in the summer and dryer in the winter to prevent the growth of moisture and mold. If there is not good airflow ventilation through the soffit and the roof vents at the top of the roof, the attic can get up to 200 degrees in the summer and the excessive heat will shorten the life of the shingles.Also, some of that 200-degree heat will come through the ceiling insulation and make the air-conditioning work harder than it should. Your electric bill will be sky high. So, additional vents may need to be installed, the soffit may need to be replaced, or an attic fan may need to be installed or replaced. These items are very important to extend the life of your new shingles. Here at HCS Roofing & Restoration, we strive to save our roofing Mission KS customers money.
Gutters and downspouts may be damaged, dented or disconnected. They divert the water away from the home foundation, so it does not sink and require expensive repair.
We can install leaf gutter cover systems to prevent leaves from clogging your gutters. If the water overflows next to the house foundation it can cause serious and expensive damage to the foundation. Also, gutter covers prevent your need to get on a tall ladder to clean them and risk a dangerous fall.
If water gets into your house through the damaged roof and damages the ceiling, we have team members who can replace wallboard, spackle and repaint the room or ceiling.