“WE GOT YOU COVERED”
HCS Restoration KC, LLC is a well-established and high-quality roofing Mission KS and disaster restoration company.
We specialize in storm, flood, fire and hail damage claims. Our staff has over 25 years of experience in the construction industry. We are in Kansas City, KS and serve the greater Kansas City area. We are soon expanding into the Springfield and St. Louis, MO areas. HCS is very proud of its outstanding record of quality service and we pay attention to every detail. Our philosophy is to treat your home or building as if it was our own. Applying this philosophy has led us to become some of the best roofing Mission KS contractors.
Class A Residential & Commercial Contractor
We are a residential and commercial restoration company and we specialize in roofing. HCS offers every available roofing product in the marketplace. Products range from traditional asphalt shingles to flat commercial roofing. We are a PREFERRED OWENS CORNING CONTRACTOR and represent DURO-LAST, the world’s best commercial roofing system.
Our HCS Restoration Core Values:
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your protection.
- We have the highest standards for ethics and integrity. Choosing the right contractor, to install your new roof or repair your flood and fire damage, is just as important as selecting quality materials for the repairs. Unfortunately, there are roofers who commit fraud by coming into a hailed neighborhood from outside the area, collecting the first payment to buy the shingles and then skip town. It is very important to check the reputation and reviews on any roofing Mission KS company before giving them any money. At HCS Restoration, we value our excellent reputation. See our reviews of happy customers on the WHY US page. We strive to make every customer happy with any repair or new roof. We treat your house or building as if it was our own.
- We treat you like a neighbor – because you are – we live here in the Kansas City area.
- We are your advocate to get the best payment from your insurance company. For many homeowners, damage from hail or storm has never happened to their home. They are not sure how to go about filing a claim. Many customers get on the phone to their insurance company and they are intimidated by the insurance company. They often give arguments for why they will not come to look or pay. If this happens, we will get on the phone with you and convince the adjuster that he needs to come and see the damage our roofing and restoration experts have identified. It may cost them several hundred dollars to come from another larger city to inspect your house. Therefore, they need to be confident that they need to spend the money and travel expense to come and look at your house.
- With HCS Restoration by your side, you can be confident that you will get a fair payment from your insurance company. We will be your advocate. We are committed to making your experience with us smooth, enjoyable and worry-free – from start to finish. This will give you peace of mind. Damage to your home can be stressful, but we will help make it as easy as possible.
- We help you make the decisions about roofing shingle colors and styles.
- We are a one-stop roofing Mission KS and disaster restoration company. Often, when large hail falls out of the sky, it not only damages the shingles, but it damages the gutters, down spouts and fascia. We have team members who can do vents, gutters, down spouts and fascia repair. Also, it can break glass windows if the hail is blown sideways. We can repair window glass. Often, when the shingles are damaged, rain comes inside the house and creates a big water spot on the ceiling, damaging the wallboard and paint. If the water gets inside the house, we can do drywall repair, spackling and painting from roof leaks. We also can restore your home after a fire or flood. (See Fire, Flood and Mold Remediation below)
- Outside of insurance claims, we can do new siding, new insulated Pella, Anderson and Jeld-Win windows and doors. We even do decks, driveways and fencing. You don’t need to call other companies to get everything else fixed. We do it all! “We got you covered.” Most people have a busy life. Fixing your house should not be a major diversion from your busy life.
- All our workers are insured in case there is an injury. Our teams prioritize safety on the roofs and during storm, fire and flood damage restoration.
- We clean up after ourselves, when we finish the roof or other repairs. There is nothing worse than having a repair done on your home, and then you need to clean up after the repair person leaves.
- We cover your bushes and flowers when replacing your roof, to protect what is valuable to you. As a roofing Mission KS company, we respect your property. We lay down tarps over the bushes and flowers and on the lawn, so we will catch all the nails and small pieces of old shingles that we remove. We drag a giant magnet around the house when we are finished to make sure we have picked up all the old nails.
- Our crews pick up all the old shingles and haul them to a place for shingle recycling. (?) We care about the environment. We don’t bring them to the garbage dump!
- We can help you find financing for the deductible and other repairs not covered by insurance.
- Everything we have mentioned above can be summarized in the main core value of complete satisfaction for our customers. We work hard to make you a happy customer. We want our customers to be comfortable throughout the whole process. See our reviews here.
8 Steps to Get A New Roof or Repair Any Other Damage:
- If you had hail hit your house, fire, flooding, high winds or a tree fall on your house – call us – 913-271-8525. We can help you in your emergency!
- We inspect your house to see if there is visible damage to justify calling your insurance company. We can tarp the roof, if needed.
- If there is damage, we ask you to call your insurance company to have a damage adjuster come to look at the roof or any other damage. We are your advocate, if they don’t want to come.
- On the day of inspection, our roofing Mission KS representative will be at your house with the insurance inspector to show the damage and represent your interests.
- If approved for repair or replacement, the adjuster will give you a check within a week or less.
- You give us this money to buy shingles and other supplies to repair your home.
- After the roof, fire or flood damage is fixed, the insurance company will give you a second check.
- You pay us the money from the second check.